FIS Global Interview Questions
Collection of FIS Global Interview Questions. The section contains a real-time interview experience shared by the interviewees.
- Explain about project and work experience.
- Explain the usage of Jira? How to add test cases and defects?
- Worked on any other defect tracking tool? Do you know about Hp ALM? If yes, can you explain?
- Explain the framework used in your project.
- How do read data in the data-driven framework? Write a program to read data from an Excel sheet.
- Write a program to check if a number is a palindrome.
- Explain how to get the 5th child window.
- What is polymorphism?
- Difference between API and web services.
- How did you write a test case using soap UI for API testing?
- Do you know about the testing framework? Write an XML to run scripts? List of API methods.
- Different annotations in testNG in order.
- Explain the framework implemented in the project.
- Explain how did you achieve polymorphism in your project.
- Consider I am new to your project team, explain how oops concept implemented in the project.
- Explain webdriver waits.
- What will you start automation in your project?
- How many test automation scripts you have automated till now?
About FIS Global
Check more questions on Java, Selenium, Database, API, and Manual testing.