Software Testing 2-4 Years Experience Resume
If you have completed your graduation and have some experience in the IT sector, certain resume formats can help you stand out to recruiters and hiring managers. The format you choose for your resume as a fresher is important to properly highlight your skills and strengths.
In this post we have shared a sample of Software Testing 2-4 Years Experience Resume which will be helpful for the candidates to draft their resume accordingly.
Below is the Software Testing 2-4 Years Experience Resume
SOFTWARE TEST ENGINEER
Wipro Technologies, Pune XXXX
Email: [email protected] Mob: +91-1234567890
Looking for an opportunity where I can lead and develop enhanced framework with the help of my complete experience.
Currently working as a Software Test Engineer (Automation Tester and framework support) in Wipro Technologies since Nov 20xx.
Have x years hands on experience in Manual, Automation Testing.
Very Good understanding and knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC),Testing Methodology, Agile Model, preparation of Test cases and executing the same, Defect Life Cycle / Bug Life Cycle, Application Testing, Functional Testing and Regression Testing, End-to-End Application Testing.
Experienced Knowledge on Core Java.
Knowledge in Database Testing on Manual Techniques.
Experienced in Automating Web Application Testing using Selenium WebDriver with TestNG Framework.
Experienced and Knowledge on API Automation [Rest Assured]
Testing Types : Manual , Automation , Database and API Testing
Automated Testing Tools : Selenium
Programming Languages : Java
Testing Framework : TestNG (Approaches: Page Object Model, Hybrid )
IDE : IntelliJ IDEA(Professional), Eclipse
Build Tools : Maven
Version Controls : Git
Databases : My SQL, MongoDB
Bug Tracking Tools : JIRA
Test Management Tool : JIRA (Zephyr)
Domain Knowledge : Financial Banking
Operating Systems : Windows 7, 8, 10
Methodologies : Agile-Scrum, Waterfall
Packages : MS-Office
23 Nov 20xx – Till Date
Worked with different kinds of Inspectors for Chrome and Firefox browsers for locating the elements in web pages.
Developed several re-usable functions to handle common functionalities.
Developed and executed automation scripts in TestNG Framework using Selenium.
Raised bugs based on the Reports and Coordinated with Development Team for bug fixing.
Develop test cases and prfioritize testing activities.
Execute all the test case and report defects, define severity and priority for each defect.
Involved in Analysing Test Results and Reporting using Extent Reports.
Educational Qualification Qualification
Year of pass
M.Tech in IT – Integrated(Industry)
XYZ Institute of Technology
Bachelor of Science(BSC) in IT
Higher Secondary School Certificate (12th)
Secondary School Certificate (10th)
Date of Birth
English, Marathi, Hindi
I hereby declare that the information mentioned above is true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Senior Software Test Engineer experienced in hospitality and energy domains with 4.4 years’ experience. Aspiring to take position where I can explore new technologies and quickly apply learnings gained to solve problems.
- Possess practical knowledge in developing scripts to automate the testing process for web applications( Selenium, Maven, TestNG, Jenkins)
- Excellent in Functional testing, Smoke testing, Sanity testing, Ad-hoc testing and Regression testing.
- Analyze the manual test cases for automation. Involved in creation and execution of Automation Test Scripts
- Good exposure in SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) and STLC (Software testing life cycle). Knowledge about Bug life cycle. Tool Knowledge – TFS, ALM, Jira.
- Good knowledge in Agile methodology.
- Preparation of test plans, test cases and execution & reporting Defects. Ability to write test cases and test scenario, review, test execution.
- API Testing, REST API Testing using Postman.
- Good knowledge on SQL queries.
Senior Software Test Engineer – experienced in Microsoft Dynamics NAV, OpenLink Endur, Selenium with Java, Functional Testing, TestNG, API Testing, MySQL, Test Data Creation, Bug Reporting etc.
Project: BPO Solution Estimator July,2018 – Present
We’re part of an internal Accenture project involved in the migration of legacy estimation models into a comprehensive Angular Application compatible with Salesforce. We use Accenture’s proprietary estimations logic to arrive at figures related to costing, pricing, and number of FTEs required – among other things. This information is generated based on certain data and asking the client certain questions with pre-defined answer options.
Team Size: 12
Client: Accenture CIO
Tools used: Salesforce Platform, JIRA, TFS (Team Foundation Server)
Project: Trafigura – Assets QA September,2018 – June,2019
As a functional Tester, I have learnt Navision (Dynamics NAV) tool. It is an ERP (Enterprise Resource
Planning) Solution designed for transactions from CRM (Customer Relationship Management), to Quoting, Ordering, producing, shipping and Invoicing on the sales side, to Purchasing, Receiving, Paying and Inventorying on the supply side.
Team Size: 10
Domain: Energy and Resource Domain – ERP
Tools used: Microsoft Dynamics NAV, JIRA, TFS (Team Foundation Server)
Project: HHS Accelerator October,2017 – July,2018
This project is initiated by New York City Government to simplify and speed the contract process for client and community services by building a Web-based system and eliminating redundant paper-based
requirements. The new system will allow providers to Store and share documents and information online, submit applications for a NYC Business Review & Receive solicitation and submit proposals. The purpose of this project is to enable government of New York to manage and maintain various profitable and non-profitable organizations of New York city and letting the organizations to apply for procurements/tenders been released by the city.
Team Size: 7
Client: Accenture NY Client
Domain: Health & Public Services
Tools used: HP ALM
Project: IHG (Intercontinental Hotel Group) April,2017 – September,2017
IHG has about 842,749 guest rooms and 5,656 hotels across nearly 100 countries. IHG owns several brands, including InterContinental, Regent Hotels, Six Senses Hotels, Kimpton Hotels and Resorts, Crowne Plaza, Hotel Indigo, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Holiday Inn club vacations.
Team Size: 5
Client: IHG US Retail
Tools used: HP ALM, JMeter
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Involved in meetings with client and providing ST Demos to business users and business analyst
2. Performed Functional/Non-functional/Integration/Regression/UAT/Smoke testing
3. Test case Design, Test Execution, Bug Finding and Reporting
4. Creating Automation scripts and solving problems. Execution of automated scripts.
5. Training/support to End users and support users
6. End to End Integrated Test environment setup
Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science
Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College, Punjab August 2012- June 2016 Achieved Distinction with 79%.
Relevant Coursework: –
C++, Core Java, MYSQL
Data Structures, Computer Architecture
Database Management Systems and Computer Networking
Achievements and Commendations
1. Received Accenture Celebrates Excellence (ACE) team award for outstanding contribution in project.
2. Won ‘Star Performer of the Month’ award for reporting maximum number of valid defects.
3. Won Magic Cabinet at Accenture for taking no emergency leaves.
4. Secured 2nd position in Dance, at annual cultural festival organised by GNDEC (2014).
5. Volunteer at World Cultural Festival (WCF) Delhi organised by Art of Living (AOL) (2015).
Trainings & Certifications
1. Green Field Foundation Training at Accenture for 3 months
2. Selenium3.0 training for fundamentals for selenium
3. Agile Delivery School training (Accenture)
4. Microsoft Certified -Azure Fundamentals