Software Testing Fresher’s Resume
If you have recently completed your graduation or you are landing into the workforce for the first time, certain resume formats can help you stand out to recruiters and hiring managers. The format you choose for your resume as a fresher is important to properly highlight your skills and strengths.
In this post we have shared a sample of Software Testing Fresher’s Resume which will be helpful for the candidates to draft their resume accordingly.
Below is the Sample Software Testing Fresher’s Resume
Write your Career Objective in brief.
Summarise Software Testing Skills, Communication Skills, and Others
Write your Education details here
Academic Project (If any)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Knowledge on Software Development Life Cycle.
- Knowledge on Levels of Testing.
- Knowledge on Types of Testing.
- Knowledge on Functional and Non Functional Testing.
- knowledge on Software Test Life Cycle
- Knowledge on Writing Test Documents.
- Knowledge on Review and Executing Test Documents.
- Knowledge on Defect Tracking Tool.
- Knowledge on Database Management Systems
- Good knowledge in writing SQL queries
- Practiced extensively on SQL Server Express Edition Database
Test Automation using Selenium
- Knowledge on Creating Selenium Test Cases using Element Locators and WebDriver methods
- Knowledge on Java programming to enhance Test Cases
- Knowledge on TestNG Testing Framework
Email: [email protected]
To obtain a challenging and responsible position in the area of Software Testing where my knowledge, ability and dedication will be utilised.
- Good Knowledge on Software Development Life Cycle and Software Test Life Cycle.
- Knowledge on Various SDLC Models, Test Levels, Test Types and Test design Techniques.
- Knowledge on All phases of Software Test Process includes Test Planning, Test Design, Test Execution and Test Closure.
- Knowledge on Generating Test Scenarios, Write Test Cases, and Collect Test Data.
- Knowledge on Executing Test Batches and Analyzing Test Result.
- Knowledge on Defect Reporting, Defect Tracking and complete Defect Life cycle.
- Knowledge on UFT (formerly QTP), Selenium and Test Automation Process.
- Expertise on Programming Fundamentals, and Database Fundamentals.
- Familiar with Java Programming and VBScript
- Knowledge on Writing & Executing SQL Statements.
- Knowledge on SQL Server Database Management System.
- Knowledge on Quality Standards like ISO, IEEE, and CMM /CMMMI.
- Good interpersonal skills, committed, result oriented, hard working with a quest and zeal to learn new technologies.
- B.Tech (Computer Science and Engineering) from Gandhi Technological University in 20** with 83%.
- Intermediate from Central School, C.B.S.E in 20** with 78%
- High School from Central School, C.B.S.E in 20** with 76%
- Operating Systems : Windows 7, 8, 10 and UNIX
- Testing Tools : UFT, Selenium
- Language : C, VBScript, Java
- Databases : SQL Server, Oracle
- Documentation : MS Office, Open Office
Academic Project Work:
- Title : Consumer -eCom
- Technologies Used : HTML, Java script, Java, Oracle
- Server : Tomcat 5.0
- Operating System : Windows XP and Windows 7
Consumer-eCom is an Ecommerce Web portal, it organizes online shopping business operations like product promotions, selling products, and shipping goods etc. It has 2 interfaces, One is Admin interface, provides features like Adding / Editing / Deleting Vendors, Products, User management and generating Reports. Another interface is User Interface, provides features like Products menu, searching for products, buying products etc…
- Understanding and analysing Software Requirements
- Writing code for User interface functionality and part of Admin interface functionality.
- Involvement in Database design (Creating and Organising Database Objects)
Name: Ashok Kumar
Date of Birth: 09-July-1995
Married Status: Single
Address for Communication: xxxxxxxxxxx
Languages known: English and Hindi