Quest Global Interview Questions
Collection of Quest Global Interview Questions. The section contains a real-time interview experience shared by the interviewees.
1. What is a web Service? Explain with an example?
2. Suppose I have a service that returns scheduled flights available based on input parameters. Can you tell me how would you test this service? All possible test scenarios?
3. Write a program to find duplicate numbers from a file. (answered with sorting technique)
4. Immediate question, is there any other easy process to find duplicates?
5. Difference between ArrayList and set?
6. Is the hashmap thread-safe?
7. Why it is not thread-safe based on the answer above question.
8. What is a reflection in java?
9. What is polymorphism? Explain with real-time example?
10. How polymorphism is achieved in Java?
11. Based on the above answer the immediate question, what is method overloading and method overriding?
12. Let’s say I have 10 lines of test steps, now I have a failure step at line 5, how can you get the failure step logged and test execution should continue with the remaining steps?
13. Have you used Ireporter in testng and in which scenario?
14. Apart from data provider annotation, any other ways to pass the parameters to test?
15. Have you worked on UNIX? Based on the answer, what command is used to find a word in a file?
16. What are common autosys commands used?
17. What are the different testing techniques you have used to test a feature?
18. What is regression testing?
19. What is the difference between smoke and sanity testing?
20. What is stored procedure?
21. Have you anytime invoked stored procedures in test cases?
22. Write a query to find 2nd highest salary?
23. Any knowledge on grpc? Cassandra?
About Quest Global