Test Cases For Header Section
Complete List of the Test Cases For Header Section in a Web Application. Test Scenarios For Website Testing.
- Verify the header section added on the website.
- Verify header section is aligned.
- Verify icons aligned with the text if added to the header.
- Verify icons added should be related to the link text.
- Verify whether link text should be readable or not.
- Verify the logo of the website added on the header is aligned or not.
- Verify the same header used on whole website pages.
- Verify header is sticky on the whole page or fixed as per requirements
- Verify whether all links should be opening on the header or not.
- Verify on click on the link on the header the correct page should be
- Verify the home page should be open on clicking on the logo on all
- Verify on the mouse hover color change or not for the link added on the
- Verify that selected header links should remain ACTIVE to inform the
user about the clicked screen/page.
- Verify search bar is added to the header menu or not.
- Verify header and body section should not look the same. The header
and body section must distinguish.
- Verify icon color should also change on mouse hover on the header if
icons are added.
- Verify dropdown options added on header shown on mouse hover or