Walmart Interview Questions
Collection of Walmart Interview Questions. The section contains a real-time interview experience shared by the interviewees.
- Explain the code to launch the browser.
- Explain TestNG annotations.
- Difference between after suite and before suite.
- Java oops concepts.
- Difference between Abstraction and interface.
- What is encapsulation?
- Explain the method to get the page title.
- How to handle multiple windows on the browser?
- Explain about Page object model and its advantages.
- Difference between submit and click in selenium?
- What are the selenium libraries that you have used? Explain.
- Explain synchronization in selenium.
- Difference between throw and throws?
- What are the exceptions you have faced? How can you resolve no such element exception?
- What is Data-Driven testing?
- What are the ways to find broken links in selenium?
- Why did you choose selenium in your automation project?
- Give some test scenarios for the Amazon search results page.
- Test scenarios for Screen sharing in a mobile application.
- How will you test a button which is enabled only for 5 minutes a day?
- How you handle dynamic drop-down.
- Explain the bug life cycle.
- What are the different annotations in TestNG?