Test Cases For Upload File/Image
Complete List of the Test Cases For Upload File/Image in a Web Application. Test Scenarios For Website Testing.
- Verify upload file button or link is present.
- Verify the upload button or link should be clickable.
- Verify that the whole button including the button text should be clickable.
- Verify text upload on the button.
- Verify icon added with the upload button is in the design and is aligned or not.
- Verify on click on the Upload button window should be open to select the file.
- Verify cancel button is working. On click on the cancel button window should be closed. 8.Verify that the user can be able to select and upload multiple files if required.
- Verify users can upload multiple files at once.
- Verify the order of the file should be the same as the files uploaded or both cases one by one and multiple files uploaded.
- Verify that the user can only be able to upload the allowed files only. For example doc, Docx or pdf, or image files like jpg, png, etc.
- Verify a proper error message should be shown in case the user tries to upload the file which is not allowed. File type not allowed.
- Verify an error message should be shown in case the user tries to upload files more than the allowed limit.
- Verify on uploading file loader should be shown.
- Verify there should be some indication on the upload file.
- Verify on upload a locked file password popup should be shown.
- Verify file should be uploaded if the user adds the correct password for the locked file. 18.Verify a proper error message should be shown in case if password added for the protected
or locked file is not correct.
- Verify there should be an indication on file upload.
- Verify that the file name should be the same and displayed after uploading the file. 21.Verify that the uploaded file extension should be shown with the file name.
- Verify that the file size should be shown under the file name.
- Verify an error message shown if the file size is large than the allowed one.
- Verify an error message if the file is empty and has no content.
- Verify the application behavior by uploading a large name file.
- Verify … 3 dots should be shown in case the file name is too large and disturbs the design. 27.Verify upload functionality is working and functional by uploading a file.
- Drag and drop functionality should work properly for the allowed file types.
- Verify on the drop file, the file should not open on the browser.
- Verify on drop file it should not download.