Test Cases For Radio Buttons
Complete List of the Test Cases For Radio Buttons in a Web Application. Test Scenarios For Website Testing.
- Verify radio buttons present on the page as per design.
- Verify the size of the radio button should be the same as per design.
- Verify style and color for the radio buttons should be the same as per
requirements or not.
- Verify label text present on the page with the radio buttons.
- Verify the label text for the radio button added in the same sequence as per
- Verify spellings for the label text with the radio buttons are correct or not. 7.Verify if the label text aligned with the radio buttons or not.
- Verify if the radio button is selectable and unselectable or not by clicking all
- Verify on clicking on the label text, whether the radio button value is selected
- Verify only one value from the radio buttons can be selected or not.
- Verify user can choose any option from the radio buttons by pressing the tab key on the keyboard.
- Verify whether an error message is shown or not in case the user not select any value and click on the submit button
- Verify selected radio button value is saved in the database correctly or not.