Test Cases For Email Field
Complete List of the Test Cases For Email Field in a Web Application. Test Scenarios For Website Testing.
Design related Test Cases
- Verify email field is present on the page.
- Verify whether label text is shown with the email field or not.
- Verify label text email align with the email field.
- Verify that the placeholder text in the email field is added or not.
Functional Test Cases
- Verify email address field is accessible by clicking on the email field.
- Check users can type email in the email field.
- Verify user can paste the email address in the field by keyboard keys Ctrl + v.
- Verify that the user can paste the email address with the mouse by right-clicking in
the email field and pasting the email address.
- Verify validation for the email field is implemented or not.
- Verify whether an error message should be shown in case if the user adds an invalid
email address or not.
Positive Test Cases
- Validate the email field by entering a valid email address. ([email protected])
- Verify the email must contain @ in the email address.
- Verify that an email field accepts an email containing a plus + sign in the email
- Verify whether an email field validates an email address containing a domain or not.
- Make sure there should dot present in the email address or not.
- Verify an email address should be considered correct if an email contains a
- Check that an email address has a maximum of 2 dots in the case of the subdomain. 8.Verify an email address containing a special character consider valid.
- Verify an email address having numbers is valid.
- Verify an email address may contain an IP address.
- Verify an email may have square brackets.
- An email address with quotes ” ” should consider valid. 13.An email address may contain a dash – or underscore _.