Cart Button test cases
Complete List of the Cart Button test cases in a Web Application. Test Scenarios For Website Testing.
- Confirm whether the Add to Cart button is present or not on the webpage for the product.
- Make sure user-selected products should be added to the cart page.
- Test users can add more than one item on the cart page.
- Verify the quantity of the selected product is shown clearly on the cart page or
- Verify the price of the selected product is clearly shown or not on the cart page.
- Verify the total price if any discount is offered.
- Check user can apply for a discount code if offered.
- Verify total price in front of each product is shown on the webpage or not.
- Verify whether the product delivery charges are mentioned on the cart page or
- Verify whether the total number of the selected item is shown on the cart page
- Make sure that the expected product delivery time is mentioned on the web
page or not.
- Verify whether the user can add multiple products to the cart or not.
- Verify user can remove the selected product from the cart successfully or not.
- Verify whether the user can add the same product multiple times or not.
- Verify the total price of all products is shown on the page or not.
- Verify by adding or removing the same or new product whether the new prices
should be updated on the cart page or not.